Robinson Construction & Renovations Inc. offers a 2 year warranty on all construction work. Therefore any defective material or labor in the first year (commercial and residential) will be repaired at no cost.
We are also registered with National Home Warranty as our new home warranty provider. New homes built in AB are protected by 2-5-10 home warranty insurance, as set out by the New Home Buyer Protection Act of AB. Mandatory warranty insurance includes the following coverages:
- 2 years coverage on labour and materials as follows:
- 12 months coverage for defects in material and labour
- 24 months coverage for defects in material and labour for delivery and distribution systems (heating, electrical, plumbing, etc.)
- 5 years coverage for defects in the building envelope.
- 10 years coverage for structural defects.
This statutory protection is widely recognized as one of the strongest and most effective home warranty standards in Canada. To learn more about consumer protection legislation and regulations, visit http://homewarranty.alberta.ca.